Museum Hours and Directions
The Port Republic Museum is housed in a large two-story Federal style building in the village of
Port Republic, Virginia.
$1.00 admission requested
- Open Sundays - April through October
- 1:30-4:00 (subject to weather)
- and for special occasions
- Closed November through March except by appointment
- Groups may be scheduled by appointment
- For more information, write:
- The Society of Port Republic Preservationists, Inc.
- P.O. Box 82
- Port Republic, VA 24471-0082
From I-81 take exit 245. Travel east on Port Republic Road (Route 253) eleven miles. The museum is located
at the intersection of Port Republic Road (Route 253) and Water Street.
From US-340, travel one mile west on 253 (Port Republic Road).